Total program fee for each student is $4,860.
- Tuition and course materials for all language and culture courses
- Double occupancy dormitory at Foreign Students Hotel at BeiHang University
- Three meals a day for the duration of the program
- Weekend excursions in or near Beijing
- Train tickets from Beijing to Inner Mongolia, Beijing to Zhengzhou and from Zhengzhou to Xi’an
- Air-ticket from Xi'an to Shanghai
- Hotels in Zhengzhou, Xi'an, Shanghai
- Tours in Inner Mongolia, Zhengzhou, Luoyang, Xi'an,
Hangzhou, and Shanghai
- Group travel insurance
- All admission fees
- Airport pick-up and drop-off upon arrival and departure
Group round trip economy-class air fare from John F.
Kennedy Airport, New York to Beijing, China is available for
Personal and miscellaneous charges such as Visa application fees, baggage overweight charges, communication bills, laundry, and any type of activity that is not part of the program will not be covered in the program fee.
Medical insurance must be purchased for the entire program. If the student already has a medical insurance policy in place, please make sure the coverage is applicable in China. We can recommend an insurance provider for the student but the terms and costs of the insurance should be addressed directly to the insurance company.
Travel visas can be obtained by applying at one of the six embassies in the US located in
Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco and
Washington DC. For a fee, we can apply for the visa on your